What this resource does?
Places a marker, player goes into that marker and sees an interface which consists of the selection of vehicles. Player can then select a vehicle to spawn. This is useful for servers that needs the players to spawn vehicles at specific locations, for example, if your spawn point is on Airport, you can place that vehicle spawner and add the vehicles you want player to spawn.
This resource is standalone, so you do not require any framework for it to function.
Some significant features:
– Player can spawn one vehicle at a time. If player tries to spawn another vehicle, the old vehicle will despawn automatically.
– When a player quits, the vehicle which was spawned by the player is despawned.
– You can add as many vehicles you want, the interface will adjust automatically.
– When script is restarted, all vehicles are spawned through this resource are despawned.
– Easy to add new vehicle spawners
– User-friendly interface
– MySQL is not required in order to store the markers, JSON is used which can be easily used to add new markers as many you require.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.